We serve individuals undergoing a mental health crisis, including substance abuse problems that complicate other mental health issues.
We Can Provide You With:
- Access to psychiatrists, nurses, social workers, and other clinical staff
- A safe and respectful environment for people in distress
- Medication evaluation
- Appropriate referrals to other community resources
- Targeted reminder calls for follow up services
- Coordination of care with other service providers
Speak to a trained clinician about current crises and potential solutions.
Connect to a local provider that can meet ongoing therapeutic or psychiatric needs.
Meet with a psychiatrist to discuss medication needs or concerns. Bridge medication when appropriate.
Review potential referral options with a clinician. Community Referrals.